Clicbitz Kids Technology Camp: Vankleek Hill,
November 9 to 10, 2019 (Age 8 to 13)
About the Camp
Clicbitz kids technology clubs are the perfect intro to 3D printing, coding, and design.
Register your child now to:
- Discover 3D printing
- Learn to code
- Design and create
- Get a FREE backpack
By learning the fundamentals of 3D printers, your child will turn ideas into reality.
A variety of computer programs and interactive games will teach your child the basics of coding and how to solve logic problems.
They will also design and create their own project using a child-friendly CAD (computer-aided design) program.
Join the Clicbitz team in Vankleek Hill for 2 days of 3d printing, Tinkercad 3d design training, 3d pens, computer programming, graphic design, and more!
Your Child Will Learn
- 3D printing is amazing
- Coding and logic problems are fun
- Showcase their creativity with TinkerCAD and Cricut Design Space
- Program their very own Clicbitz buttons to display on their new backpack
- How to be awesome using technology
What to Bring
- Water bottle
$150 CAD + GST per child
Each participant will receive:
- 1 Backpack (choice of colour)
- 20 Clicbitz Buttons Starter Pack
Date and Time
Nov 9 to 10, 2019
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
CREATING CENTRE DE CRÉATIVITÉ
13 Ontario 34
Vankleek Hill, ON