Clicbitz Kids Technology Club: Saskatoon,
Sep 25 to Dec 11, 2019 (Age 8 to 12)
About the Summer Club
Clicbitz kids technology clubs are the perfect intro to 3D printing, coding, and design.
Register your child now to:
- Discover 3D printing
- Learn to code
- Design and create
- Get a FREE backpack
By learning the fundamentals of 3D printers, your child will turn ideas into reality.
A variety of computer programs and interactive games will teach your child the basics of coding and how to solve logic problems.
They will also design and create their own project using a child-friendly CAD (computer-aided design) program.
Join the Clibitz in Saskatoon for 12 Technology sessions on 3d printing, Tinkercad 3d design training, 3d pens, computer programming, graphic design, and more!
Your Child Will Learn
- 3D printing is amazing
- Coding and logic problems are fun
- Showcase their creativity with TinkerCAD and Cricut Design Space
- Program their very own Clicbitz buttons to display on their new backpack
- How to be awesome using technology
What to Bring
- Water bottle
$450 CAD + GST per child
Each participant will receive:
- 1 Backpack (choice of colour)
- 20 Clicbitz Buttons Starter Pack
Date and Time
Sep 25 to Dec 11, 2019
6:00 PM- 8:00 PM
Albert Community Centre
610 Clarence Avenue South